The Hagstrom Electronics KE24 is the ultimate
in Encoder Flexibility!
Use the KE24 to interface your switches or keypads
to your PC keyboard input, or to RS-232. Any of the 24 I/O pins
on the interface header may be configured as a Row or Column in
scanning a matrix, or as an individual input. Use the RS-232 port
to translate serial data into PC compatible keystrokes! Use with
PCXT/AT, PS/2, Pentium, and all compatibles.
- Full-featured, programmable interface to your
PC keyboard input.
- Scan Keypads or Switches up to 12 x 12 Matrix
- Works with or without your own keyboard. Looks
like a keyboard to your PC!
- RS-232 Port to accept serial data or send serial
data based on inputs.
- Each input can be programmed to emulate any standard
key or Macro sequence of up to 16 keystrokes
- Any of the 24 I/O pins may be configured as a
Row or Column in a matrix or as an individual input.
- Supplied with a user manual and CD-ROM containing the PC application "KE24CFG" which is used to
configure the KE24
- Price - $99.95 ea. (KE-MM6-mini cable included!)
Optional MTA100-13-12 cable set attaches to the KE24 header, providing 12 inches of loose wire for each pin.
For more information about the above accessory
for the KE24, visit the Accessories